Refereed Journal Papers:
5. “A Hybrid Heuristic Procedure for the Windy Rural Postman Problem with Time-Dependent Zigzag Service” (with O. Lum, B. Golden and E. Wasil), Computers & Operations Research, 88, 247-257, 2017.
4. “The Windy Rural Postman Problem with a Time-Dependent Zigzag Option” (with J. Nossack, B. Golden and E. Pesch), European Journal of Operational Research, 258(3), 1131-1142, 2017.
3. “The Min-Max Split Delivery Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Minimum Service Time Requirement” (with X. Wang, B. Golden and E. Wasil), Computers & Operations Research, 71, 110-126, 2016.
2. “Robust Optimization Model for Runway Configuration Management” (with R. Kincaid), International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems, 5(3), 1-26, 2014.
1. “Rectangles Algorithm for Generating Normal Variates” (with L. Leemis), Naval Research Logistics (NRL), 59(1), 52-57, 2012.
Refereed Conference Proceedings:
2. “Robust Optimization Model for Runway Configuration Management” (with R. Kincaid), the Proceedings of the 11th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations (ATIO) Conference, September 20-22, 2011, Virginia Beach, VA, AIAA.
1. “Routing problems with time dependencies or how different are trash collection or newspaper de- livery from street sweeping or winter gritting?” (with J. Nossack, B. Golden and E. Pesch), 7th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 21 – 23 September 2016, Bialystok, Poland.
Papers Under Review:
4. “The Paired Mail Carrier Problem” (with P. Stefan, B. Golden and E. Wasil), submitted.
3. “Influence Maximization with Latency Requirements on Social Networks” (with S. Raghavan), submitted.
2. “Weighted Target Set Selection on Social Networks” (with S. Raghavan), submitted.
1. “Tailored Incentives and Least Cost Influence Maximization on Social Networks” (with D. Günneç and S. Raghavan), submitted.
7. “Least Cost Influence Maximization on Trees and Cycles ” (with S. Raghavan).
6. “The Weighted Target Set Selection Problem on Cycles” (with S. Raghavan).
5. “Generalizations of the Dominating Set Problem on Social Networks” (with S. Raghavan).
4. “First-order Methods for Finding Weighted Graphs with Maximum Algebraic Connectivity” (with M. Lewis and D. Phillips).
3. “Profitable Windy Rural Postman Problem with Multiple Visits and a Zigzag option” (with J. Nossack, B. Golden and E. Pesch).
2. “An Origin-Destination Decomposition Method for Network Revenue Management.” (with D. Zhang).
1. “Approximate Dynamic Programming Approaches for the Multidimensional Knapsack Problem.” (with T. Vossen and F. You).